Wednesday, October 29, 2014

10 Weeks

Tomorrow I hit 10 weeks pregnant.  Um what?  I found a great OB and it is totally weird thinking about how in about 30 weeks I'll be delivering a baby?!  Baby is doing great so far.  I saw baby move at our last ultrasound.  The heartbeat was 176 bpm.  According to thebump.com, baby is the size of a kumquat/prune.  I have very little "morning sickness".  Normally, if I'm feeling nauseous, it means that I need to eat something and then I'm fine.  (knock on wood)  I have a few friends who are a few weeks behind me and it is so fun to compare!  My supervisor at work is 38 weeks pregnant and I like watching her because that's what I have to look forward to!  It's fun to think that really soon she will have a cute baby boy!  I also have a friend who is really struggling with getting pregnant.  It breaks my heart to know how hard of a time she's having.  I pray that she finds her answers very soon!  Anyway, that's how my life is going right now!  Everything is awesome!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment