Monday, April 7, 2014

Femara take 2!

So I might not have ovulated in time with my last cycle of  femara.  I'm on day 37 of my cycle and I started provera to jumpstart my period.  While it's still frustrating that we didn't quite get where we wanted this cycle, I am hopeful.  My body definitely changed/reacted with this last cycle.  So I'm hoping that with a little higher dose we might see some real results and not a questionable ovulation.

In other news, I'm on Spring Break!  I'm loving it so far, but I can see myself getting super bored.  I've come up with a list of things to do and I just got a library card so I'm sure I can find some good books to read.  I've been reading a lot lately. It is super weird to have Chris already gone when I get up for the day!  So if you are bored and need some company, call me up!  Ask me to hang out.  Anyway, I'm tired.  Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Woot! Woot! For your body reacting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the "hey!" Life sure moves fast :) We are still in the same town...same phone number. Where are you teaching? Take care!

    ReplyDelete